It’s true – you could get a WordPress theme for free, or even buy a pretty fancy one, and customize it for your website. Chances are that’s how you did your first one. It’s like that when you’re on a shoestring, and there’s no harm in it.
But now you’re ready for a professional theme. The only problem is you don’t have a professional budget.
That’s where we come in. Our specialty is giving you a fully YOU theme, designed and developed professionally, without having to charge you the big bucks.
You’re ready to invest a bit more into a branded theme that looks amazing and serves as the foundation for your online presence. All your social roads lead to your website, and we need to make sure it gives your tribe the special treatment you’d give them in person.
How it works:
- Step 1: You give us your brand style guide. Ideally it’ll have your brand’s color palette, web-based fonts you are using, and your logo. You may even be able to give us other graphics and images you want to use on your website.
- Step 2: We’ll talk about your mission and get into website specifics. Once we know how you want to serve your tribe, we can determine what a great landing page should have. We’ll come up with a quick wireframe (a super quick, bare bones, no color or anything mockup) and get your approval for a layout.
- Step 3: Then we’ll take the brand style guide and your layout and create a branded mockup of what your home page and internal pages will look like. We’ll go through up to 2 rounds of revisions with you before we get started with the theme development.
- Step 4: Once you’ve approved your design, we’ll get to work and in a couple weeks we’ll have something for you to poke around. You’ll see how the new website would look and feel, and you’ll be able to provide feedback. We’ll go through up to 2 rounds of revisions here as well.
- Step 5: When the development work is done and you’re in love with the new site, we’ll migrate it to your host for you, and you’ll be all set!
If you have any questions, just drop a quick line.
Or if you’re ready to get started, let’s do it…